Discuss Baxi megaflow 2 system 18 compact ga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JamesyGoosey1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
im going to the above boiler which is locking out on e15 gas valve command error anyone ever had it and what was the problem there’s nothing in the mi’s regarding what to test I’ll do obvious tests on the harness but can’t find anymore info on resistances etc thank you in

Reply to Baxi megaflow 2 system 18 compact ga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
I purchased a new home 4 years ago. Since then I have had to call engineers out to our Megaflo 2 System 12 Compact GA around twice a year...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
I have bin to take a look at a heating system thats heating the office part of a commercial building. Last year it had a boiler change, im not...
Replies
Views
C
Afternoon everyone, I hope your weekends going well, If anyone has a sec to give a helping hand it would be greatly appreciated. I fitted a Baxi...
Replies
Views
COL_nottm
C
M
customer is looking at getting a new gas system boiler, im not fitting incase any asking. but he and i dont know what these boilers are like...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
L
Hiya i normally install but went to breakdown of baxi megaflow he system condensing boiler, 3 years old, when reset fan runs for 5 secs then stops...
Replies
Views
Back