Discuss baxi genesis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cod

The boiler delivers hot water and central heating, but the pump runs on continuously after hot water demand ceases (the boiler is in water only mode)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cod,
Did you solve this problem - I have the same issue with a Baxi Genesis 80 but it only happens when switched to HW/CH, its ok when in HW only. Cheers

John

You require a gas safe engineer. This forum no longer provides boiler repair advice on the open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi genesis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
My son has just had a new boiler fitted and hes noticed that the pump runs 24x7 even when both the heating and hot water are set to off. He’s...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock