Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi cash back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
. Cough cough ;) . .

Attachments

• 1177B75F-8E35-4E2C-9685-FD153B5F5BCD.jpeg
    1177B75F-8E35-4E2C-9685-FD153B5F5BCD.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 26
The only way I can see them doing it is by going bump in the end

Yeah very good value
do you know why the 624 has become an 825?

Hasn’t but in reality it has

Still selling both models

624 7 years no maggy and different front baxi logo

825 10 years small maggy and embossed baxi logo

:D as you can see big difference

Also there bringing the platinum back but it’s a platinum plus only in 40 kw

Depends on the install but no maxi a decent install and decent boiler is 2 times on average I find most of it is down to lack of proper servicing

Do you think repairs would earn more than 7x services over the 7 year warranty?

Why would it have to earn more? People dont get the boiler service just because of the warranty. But to get the breakdowns as well as the service etc is worth more than an install over 10 years.

Now we just seem to of bred a heating engineer that just replaces boilers instead of repairing them.

Well there’s your clause manufacturer won’t warranty a boiler if not serviced so there’s your repair work :D

Reply to Baxi cash back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock