Discuss Baxi cash back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
. Cough cough ;) . .

Attachments

• 1177B75F-8E35-4E2C-9685-FD153B5F5BCD.jpeg
    1177B75F-8E35-4E2C-9685-FD153B5F5BCD.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 26
The only way I can see them doing it is by going bump in the end

Yeah very good value
do you know why the 624 has become an 825?

Hasn’t but in reality it has

Still selling both models

624 7 years no maggy and different front baxi logo

825 10 years small maggy and embossed baxi logo

:D as you can see big difference

Also there bringing the platinum back but it’s a platinum plus only in 40 kw

Depends on the install but no maxi a decent install and decent boiler is 2 times on average I find most of it is down to lack of proper servicing

Do you think repairs would earn more than 7x services over the 7 year warranty?

Why would it have to earn more? People dont get the boiler service just because of the warranty. But to get the breakdowns as well as the service etc is worth more than an install over 10 years.

Now we just seem to of bred a heating engineer that just replaces boilers instead of repairing them.

Well there’s your clause manufacturer won’t warranty a boiler if not serviced so there’s your repair work :D

Reply to Baxi cash back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently posted a thread about an extractor fan for a downstairs toilet and received lots of help so many thanks to all who helped. In the...
Replies
Views
Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Baxi have changed their 600 and 800 ranges....they look completely different inside and out .....has anyone got an opinion on the new version.
Replies
Views
Back