Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi 105e. Best/easiest to replace with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Repaired a 105e today, diaphragm and split pressure gauge tube. Its had a few parts changed over the last few years. Expansion vessel has now gone. There is no where to fit one externally and the customer has asked for a price to replace.

Happy to stick with a similar boiler, what would be the best choice in terms of pipework alterations etc. He knows he is on borrowed time.

Thanks, that's what we were discussing today, I think he wants another baxi. What would you recommend?

It's not a massive property. Only one bathroom.
I wouldn’t mate. I do not fit Baxi’s that often mate. I would recommend a Vaillant. But I am sure someone will be along at some point that fits baxi’s.

depends there centre flue arnt they so duo and plat out

so 630 or 636 or 400 series are good

Reply to Baxi 105e. Best/easiest to replace with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Current boiler Worcester Greenstar 30CDi installed Aug 2011. Started showing error EA. Initially a rest made it work again but last Thursday it...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can advise as to my next step. The initial problem was the boiler would go over pressure and blow off, hence resulting in the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 123817
D
Hello, Around 2 years ago we had a very old, leaky Baxi combi replaced with a newer Baxi. For background I live in a 3 storey terrace. First...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a 9yr old 3 story townhouse with showers on the 1st and 2nd floor, a bath on the 1st and toilets and basins on all three floors...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock