Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 105e. Best/easiest to replace with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Repaired a 105e today, diaphragm and split pressure gauge tube. Its had a few parts changed over the last few years. Expansion vessel has now gone. There is no where to fit one externally and the customer has asked for a price to replace.

Happy to stick with a similar boiler, what would be the best choice in terms of pipework alterations etc. He knows he is on borrowed time.

Thanks, that's what we were discussing today, I think he wants another baxi. What would you recommend?

It's not a massive property. Only one bathroom.
I wouldn’t mate. I do not fit Baxi’s that often mate. I would recommend a Vaillant. But I am sure someone will be along at some point that fits baxi’s.

depends there centre flue arnt they so duo and plat out

so 630 or 636 or 400 series are good

Reply to Baxi 105e. Best/easiest to replace with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock