Search the forum,

Discuss Avaialabe In South East London And Willing To Travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

Hi my names Hardy, im looking for a job at the moment, i have passed my ACS in CCN1,CENWAT1,CPA1,MET1,(i am going back to do my CKR1,HTR1) im based in south east london, have my own tools and i am looking for someone that is willing to take me on, i wouldnt mind working on a low wage, as i know that is what will be expected, as im after as much experience as possible, im willing to travel, friendly, very reliable, have excellent computer skills, i can install central heating, gas pipework, boilers, e.t.c, bathrooms, hot and cold pipework, i work cleanly tidy up as i go, believe heavily in health and safety and overall am hard working and i am willing to learn, if your interested please private message me, thanks for your time, hardy1

Hi my names Hardy, im looking for a job at the moment, i have passed my ACS in CCN1,CENWAT1,CPA1,MET1,(i am going back to do my CKR1,HTR1) im based in south east london, have my own tools and i am looking for someone that is willing to take me on, i wouldnt mind working on a low wage, as i know that is what will be expected, as im after as much experience as possible, im willing to travel, friendly, very reliable, have excellent computer skills, i can install central heating, gas pipework, boilers, e.t.c, bathrooms, hot and cold pipework, i work cleanly tidy up as i go, believe heavily in health and safety and overall am hard working and i am willing to learn, if your interested please private message me, thanks for your time, hardy1
i have my own flue gas analyser.

looks like you and I are in the same boat buddy. I have CPA, htr, cenwat ,ckr , ccn1 and I am gs registered. Can't get a job to build experience. So I'm going to go on some repair courses and go on my own if nothing turns up.

yh im gas safe registered to,, just gota go bk for my ckr1 + htr1, brought a kane 455 cpa kit flue analyser, just waiting for the phone to ring and if not, im just gona go and post sum business cards out tomorow-what else can a person do.

exactly mate I got a family to provide for. Its a bit frustrating as you have probably worked very hard as have I to get these tickets but employers all want 5 yrs experience. Only way to get it is on your Tod. I also emailed every engineer in my area just offering a service to take on install work as a sub contractor. I do regular bits for one guy. Generally couple of days a week from him as it gives him the opportunity to get through as many repairs as possible while knowing an install is going on. Win win for him.

any of you guys like the idea of someone else earning YOU money on your combi swaps, powerflushes, or any other install work drop hardy1 a pm if your in SE London, and if your in west sussex/ Surrey my diary could do with filling ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have u tried rated people , some messieurs on there , but when I've got a spare day , I buy a boiler job , 70% sucess rate , only buy boiler jobs or heating , not worth buying other jobs

You won't get any work sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring,, you got to try any way , £20 for a 2 grand job heating job is worth a go .. I use them once or twice a month when I have no work , but this time of year I won't need them till next march ,

You won't get any work sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring,, you got to try any way , £20 for a 2 grand job heating job is worth a go .. I use them once or twice a month when I have no work , but this time of year I won't need them till next march ,

ill have a look.

Pick up yellow pages and look for property management, estate agent etc. Call them up or meet up. All the Best mate, its going to be tough in the begining but hopefully things will get better for you. pm me your mobile phone.

Have u tried rated people , some messieurs on there , but when I've got a spare day , I buy a boiler job , 70% sucess rate , only buy boiler jobs or heating , not worth buying other jobs

if you dont mind me how much does it cost you to buy a boiler job ? and what boiler and daily rate does that earn you. thought about doing myself for quiet days in the summer

I pay about £20 average for boiler jobs , you have to pay £40 a quarter for membership . I don't agree with it , but I've earnt more then vie spent , , I paid yellow pages £500 a year fee for advertising , I got 1 tap repair from it , staying well clear from them they talked crap to me about how many calls I get in my aera . All lies ..

pm me your number a mate of mine has a big install in dulwich and asked me to get your number he may be able to throw you a few days here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Avaialabe In South East London And Willing To Travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I have currently finished my MLP gas course and soon to go in for my ACS exam for my CCN1 in a few months. I also hold my city and guilds in plumbing level 2, vented and unvented certs. I am currently looking for a few days of work experience where by I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
I am currently going to be starting my level 2 gas and plumbing course in November 2021. I’m looking to work next to someone/company for some experience (volunteer). If you need any help please get in contact, I am based in North London and willing to travel.
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock