Discuss Asbestos CWSC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAP&H

Hi All

During routine boiler service customer asked if I would remove CWSC from top of airing cupboard.

Found it to be made of asbestos (photo of manufacturers badge on phone if I wasn't an IT Pygmy I'd get it posted here).

Initial thought was don't touch, boiler installer left it in place a year ago when he changed system from fully pumped to combi.

Any/all advice welcome.

Cheers.

better to contract it to an asbestos removal firm, add 20% for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Asbestos CWSC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Please excuse the long story! so, my central heating kept tripping the fuse in the consumer unit. I read that moisture in the boiler could be...
Replies
Views
Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock