Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss anywhere i can pay for FGA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

psk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello,

I am looking for a FGA probably a V2 or a testo.

Does anyone know where i can get one by paying in instalments or is there nothing like that existing in our world?

cheers fellas

tell you what!,
the cost of things going through the roof, you would think there was a supplier that rented out these things and like core cutters etc for a monthly installment plan like insurances etc. or is that a good business idea ?. 'littlewoods tool catalogue',.

I'm not aware of anywhere offering this. I just got a credit card on 0% and paid it off £100 pm.

There is a site, can't remember the name but they only do a testo one but its over a grand think they charge 50 quid for paying it in instalments

£1400 thats a rip off man, the search continues for the FGA and err....the credit card

save up get a v1 or v2 or try the bay but be carefull got my v1 for 400 inc

Yeah loads of 0% credit cards about offering it for 12 to 13 months, just make sure you pay off before then, ive got one to stick an holiday on and ill have paid it off by end of year. Just be certain you can pay off before rate ends, if not switch to another after that term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anywhere i can pay for FGA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I recently installed weather compensation on my Ideal Vogue Max and I'm very confused by the settings menu item called "outside sensor slope"...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock