Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know where I can get trim like this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Another request for info if that's OK....

Looking for trim like the one in the picture. Nothing available in the local tiling shops. Off to a plastics place in the morning who usually have a good selection but failing that does anyone know where I might find it. 12mm needed for 1 edge. Other edge can be minimal.

Thanks.

Screenshot_20190723_210206_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ash, most of us just use standard tile trim for that application?

Get some of the flat L- shaped stuff as it’s a lot easier to make that look neat compared to the quadrant type.

Depending on the tile thickness as you can get 6,8,9,10,12,13......mm in one direction and thickness of the metal the other way(usually 1,2 mm) - available everywhere in white/cream/chrome/brushed etc ; special order for odd colours.

Reply to Anyone know where I can get trim like this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have removed a seized bath plug from my bath, but would like any advice about how to go about finding a replacement. Please see attached photos. It just sits in the plug hole. The mechanism is spring loaded. If you push it down, it closes the hole and the top disk sits flush against the...
Replies
Views
Got what is probably a simple issue if you know how.... getting as far as the ceramic cartridges so I can get them out, measure, and hope they are still a currently available size and if not see if I can dissolve out any. I'd just change the tap but would involve removing tiling, cupboards that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock