Discuss Anyone available in Medway today for a breakdown? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

a friend of my partners has a problem with her boiler and needs someone out today, I can't make it. She wanted me there yesterday but i've got too much on. I was going to try and get there tonight but i cant guarantee it.

Is anyone able to help? If so pm me and I will give you the details. There would be no payment issues and she lets you get on with it.
Thanks

Reply to Anyone available in Medway today for a breakdown? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for letting me join, if someone cant point me in the right forum area to try help my daughter out in her first house before the cold...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock