Discuss any one going for summer holiday in Bulgaria this year in August ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just to see if any one will be going as I will be going back home and could have few drinks with you if you are going there ?

Cracking idea Stan, I'll try and sell it to the Mrs, I don't hold to much hope though.

Should be quiet over there for you mate, evidently the whole population of Bulgaria and Romania are camped in Calais awaiting legal entry into this land of milk and honey.

I am flying back on te 7th of August and from the 10th will be spending about 14 days around the see side ! And as distance there and not big could easy meet up for a good night out

Just to see if any one will be going as I will be going back home and could have few drinks with you if you are going there ?

just changed me mind,was thinking about going to sunny beach,but changed it to salou so I can take the brat to port adventura,how is sunny beach might get there next year,ive heard good and bad things about it,been to Turkey a few times so don't mind a bit of bartering

Is that an open invite for me to bring my family to your place stan?!

If I had a place I would love to have you over , unfortunately we dont have one ! we are staying in my parents two bedroom flat when we are back home ! And we rent a house/flat when going to the see

just changed me mind,was thinking about going to sunny beach,but changed it to salou so I can take the brat to port adventura,how is sunny beach might get there next year,ive heard good and bad things about it,been to Turkey a few times so don't mind a bit of bartering

sunny beach is nice , very busy and very expensive ! we will be going down south where is not as busy and prices are ok

sozopol is a good village or anywhere going south from there

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any one going for summer holiday in Bulgaria this year in August ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have a water circulation pump to bring hot water from our woodburning stove and send it to a thermal accumulator tank. We've just...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock