Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Another Gas Portfolio Thread... sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RCJ

Hi Guys & Gals

Sorry to have to post in here and ask, i know its a common thread.

I completed my Core Gas Safety course a while back, and I'm looking at completing my Portfolio.

Some things about me,
Im Rob, Im 22, from Newark near Nottingham.
I own most the tools myself, and also own my own van.
I work full time nights, so im not looking for someone to take me on paid, just literally watch me do the work and throw a couple of pointers. Basically a FREE labourer.
In my spare time ive been doing property maintenance and some plumbing work. Im also in the reserve forces, hence its taken me a while to get round to doing my portfolio, duty calls and all that.

If anyone feels they can help a young lad get into this trade, please get in touch, I am willing to come meet first and discuss things further or just chat on the phone.

Many Thanks
Robert Jones

good luck pal :) I've got my last 2-3 hrs of CENWAT to finish on Wednesday. Its hard but it will be worth it at the end. Hopefully somebody will help you :)

Thankyou, My original plans fell through, so trying to find someone decent to help.
Glad its gone well for yourself, Im sure the last few hours will go a breeze when the motivation of what you've achieved kicks in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another Gas Portfolio Thread... sorry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock