Discuss Acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Submitted my portfolio last night. Have already completed all assessments and exams.

What I didn't realise is I now have to wait 2 months before I am actually accredited and certified :(

Looks like mad overtime for me for 2 months ... GUTTED!

Just having a morning moan... Moan moan moan haha

Have a great day everyone!

2 months will pass before you know it mate. Think how long and hard you've had to work to get to this point. And you'll be fully qualified in time for Xmas call out!!

2 months will pass before you know it mate. Think how long and hard you've had to work to get to this point. And you'll be fully qualified in time for Xmas call out!!
Indeed.. Can't believe how quick a year has passed since the first day of gas school haha

2 months - wow...whats changed ????

I think back when i did mine it took perhaps 14 days !!

The length of waiting time is based solely on how good looking you are.......2 months wow you must of hit every branch on the way down haha:devilish:

The length of waiting time is based solely on how good looking you are.......2 months wow you must of hit every branch on the way down haha:devilish:
Haha every stick and a big bush at the bottom ;)

Think i missed the tree and landed face first on a concrete slab hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock