Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss A nasty job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Dear All

A blocked toilet which is really bad has now turned into a blocked bath as well with toilet waste coming out of the plug hole

I'm thinking to put bath plug in a plunge toilet.

If this doesn't work, take toilet out

How much would you want to deal with this one?

pick your number double it and buy a coverall pvc suit and full face mask then i might consider doing the job

The wc waste shouldn't really be backing up into the bath. I would check the drains via manhole/inspection chamber and check with neighbours.

Otherwise you may be removing wc and getting covered in someone else's poopy and still not curing the issue.

Start from the bottom and work your way up.
Combined drains may cause problems elsewhere, and cause you much grief and explanation.

Charge wise - service call + hourly rate ( or part there of )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A nasty job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, First post here so please be patient. We recently had our ensuite remodelled and were initially really happy with the result. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock