Discuss Whats happening to 6129 level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
you take theory assessment, then an associated practical assessment and you pass the unit. they dont have to be the same time

dont get hung up on rule of combo, they are more to do with claiming full quals not the units themselves.

Hello,

I am currently studying towards C&G 6035 Diploma in plumbing studies level 3. I will be taking the Hot Water Exam and would really appreciated if somebody could email me some pass papers I don't need the answers to them, just to test my knowledge. My email address is [email protected]

Hi Northstar,

I am studying at trafford college technology centre. I have been ill for a couple of days therefore i missed out when the tutors give the students practice papers. :)

The last registration date for the 6129 and 6128 is the end of this month.
The 6189 is the new qualification with units 019 and 020 as the on site performance requirements.
There is no Gas opt out option in the 6189 so a fuel option must be selected. There are now on site assessments required for level 3 on the the fuel selected.

Yes you will.
The 6089 which was the nvq on site qualification has now ended, its last registation was the end of july 12. If you complete the 6129 and want to do the on site units of the 6189 you can by registering on the 6189-74 which means you only have to do units 019 & 020 of the 6189 but that is only if you have completed 6129.

I forgot to say the on site performance units of the level 3 6189 are unit number 345.

The last registration date for the 6129 and 6128 is the end of this month.
The 6189 is the new qualification with units 019 and 020 as the on site performance requirements.
There is no Gas opt out option in the 6189 so a fuel option must be selected. There are now on site assessments required for level 3 on the the fuel selected.

or alternatively take the renewable option

I have made the call's and a letter will soon go in the mail.....good news though I am fully regd, so with any luck I can finish next year.....Then I need to turn this tripe into an NVQ anyone any ideas how you can do this locally I live in Lancashire....

Thanks MadDan

I have made the call's and a letter will soon go in the mail.....good news though I am fully regd, so with any luck I can finish next year.....Then I need to turn this tripe into an NVQ anyone any ideas how you can do this locally I live in Lancashire....

Thanks MadDan

why is it tripe?

to turn it into an nvq you need to get employment

why is it tripe?

to turn it into an nvq you need to get employment

The qualification seems not to be worth the paper it is written on from what I have read in other posts, for it to be worth anything yes you are correct you need to be employed. Then turn it into an NVQ then I feel it's worth something.

The qualification seems not to be worth the paper it is written on from what I have read in other posts, for it to be worth anything yes you are correct you need to be employed. Then turn it into an NVQ then I feel it's worth something.

if you dont have a tech cert you cannot turn it into an nvq, youd have to start from the beginning, therefore it is part of the nvq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats happening to 6129 level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back