Discuss 6129 On-Line Assessments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Hi everyone.

Can anyone help me out. I am getting through the practical element of my 6129 quite nicely but unfortunately my tutor is going to put me through 4-5 online assessments in one go as I have not done them yet. I do read the books but with things like BPEC, I loose the will to live and almost feel myself passing out through boredom.

Can someone let me know how in-depth these assessments are and whether or not I really do need to study and memorise every little part or can I just make notes and "scan" the bits that look of importance.

Not being lazy, but you know how it is.

Cheers for reading and all help would be great.

I found that any questions can pop up, even related to another module.I got the JTL book and scanned through the assessment answers I sent off and also the self assessment checks throughout the modules, just to jog the memory and pick up on the key points.

i just sat the hot water and unvented tests last week for the 6129 level 3 tests and i found the jtl level 2 and 3 books were helpful i also sat the level 3 gola test last night and passed just by using the jtl book. best of luck

Thanks for your advice chaps - will get reading and fingers crossed it will all be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6129 On-Line Assessments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock