Discuss 6 years, and 28 months??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is the justice system coming to the b'stads need putting down.......Turnpin

To sick guttertrash chavs like them Nando's is probably a fine dining experience. I bet these wore their best grey sweats.

Sentences should have been 15years+.Hopefull prosecution will Appeal.

That's terrible, all I can say is I hope they don't get solitary in prison.
I've just read that article and feel sick to my stomach, that poor baby.

Death penalty,sorry for the strong language but the gunt and that tard of a boyfreind need to be put to sleep

While I don't dispute that there are cut and dried cases where the death penalty could be applicable, there are still too many cases where the justice system is fallible. 99% positive, 'it was 'im what done it, guv.....' isn't good enough for me, not when there's that one per cent niggle.

Probably because we knew a few of Derek Bentley's relatives when we grew up. Also you need to look into the case of Timothy Evans who was also hanged in error, he was accused of two of the Rillington Place murders. Turned out to be John Christie.

However, that doesn't take away the fact that what these two have been found guilty of doing is utterly, utterly, reprehensible.

They should never be set free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just starting watching Rillington place, interesting...Im going to watch the rest now.

Scum, utter scum, how can anyone do that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6 years, and 28 months??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi We have been in our property for about 6 months. It was built in 2019. After about a month the downstairs toilet was blocked so we called...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
Back