Search the forum,

Discuss 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side want to make 4 inch to 3 inch connection at the in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side i want to connect 4 inch pipe or 4 inch bend in to the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe elbow out side what wc connector should I use, how do i connect or what do I connect into the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe at the moment lead bend connector connects into the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe i want to make watertight connection at the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe elbow out side thanks in advance.

Re: 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side want to make 4 inch to 3 inch connection at t

It wont be 3 inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side want to make 4 inch to 3 inch connection at the in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These are iron pipes, with what looks like a female internal thread into which there is some sort of metal reducer with what is maybe a compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock