Search the forum,

Discuss 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side want to make 4 inch to 3 inch connection at the in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side i want to connect 4 inch pipe or 4 inch bend in to the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe elbow out side what wc connector should I use, how do i connect or what do I connect into the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe at the moment lead bend connector connects into the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe i want to make watertight connection at the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe elbow out side thanks in advance.

Re: 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side want to make 4 inch to 3 inch connection at t

It wont be 3 inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side want to make 4 inch to 3 inch connection at the in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock