Discuss 1st Boiler you fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Servowarm 40 masterrad with anodised steel pipe work and a Grecian Urn F&E fitted in one of the bedrooms!
are there any still operaating ?
servowarm.jpg

First boiler was a solid fuel BB on council house upgrade (Worked for local council) tenants had a choice of solid fuel or gas, on the ruff parts of the estates they always had the Solid fuel one, so they could burn anything, usely floor boards from under stairs or beds were the first to go followed by doors or wooden fencing.

Glass fronted solid fuel boiler was the first full heating job I worked on from start to finish when I was aged 13 on school summer holidays.
Way back during the war.
Strangely I still remember some of the work and the customer.

Reply to 1st Boiler you fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get...
Replies
Views
My apologies as this question has probably been asked loads of times. We moved into a new house in Jan which has an oil boiler, the room that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Firstly, I am neither plumber nor heating engineer, just a willing diy, have a go guy. I have a Grant 26 oil fired combi boiler which started...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock