Search the forum,

Discuss £190 for extra 2 years warranty worth it? Viessmann in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Just about to order a Viessmann 100w.

Comes with 10 year warranty.

Or £190 extra for 12 years.

The company I am going to use boiler hut, offer a Viessmann service for £100, I was going to skip the 2 year extra warranty, and put the money to getting Viessmann annual services.

For example, let's say a general local plumber charges £65. The £190 will pay the difference for the Viessmann service for approx 5-6 services.

The 12 year warranty doesn’t include servicing this is a extra so for 12 years that’s 1.2k in servicing costs

Also I would go with an independent local engineer than a company on the internet that is going to pay an engineer 2-300 to install it so will get thrown in no power / adey flush (hot flush isn’t anything eg heat up system and drain down is a hot flush)

Reply to £190 for extra 2 years warranty worth it? Viessmann in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done a extensive research and watched hours of videos about all of them and looking for the most suitable boiler for our house. The house is 5 bed, 4 bathrooms, 20 radiators and maybe in future underfloor heating, 5 people living here and very rarely we use more than one bathroom. Flow...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I had a terrible install in 2019 that has a litany of issues, all sorted after a while. my boiler started overheating and switching off, seemed like the DAB evosta 40-70/130 pump wasnt getting power, i called DAB in the UK for advice and on removing the casing say it was full of...
Replies
Views
I have a 2017 Viessmann Vitodens 100-W condensing gas boiler connected to a radiant floor heating manifold. No external pump. 120m2 floor area. Recently had the annual service. Boiler has been on for about a week now heating the underfloor cement slab. It is my impression that the boiler seems...
Replies
Views
I need some help from the internet before I waste any more time and money trying to fix air getting in to my central heating! Looking for advise on what to do next, as the 3 plumbers I've used so far haven't been much use. Down in East London, near Romford for what it's worth! Issue summary...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me to source everything for them and have it delivered directly to them, which l did, once everything had been received by the customer, they then paid...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock