Discuss 1000+ posts for Centralheatking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just seen CHKing passed the 1000+ post well done my man quality info regards Turnpin:yesnod::26:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1000+ posts for Centralheatking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Having a problem with a recent installation. Fitted new unvented cylinder and boiler. Everything fine for 6 months Then I get a call from my...
Replies
Views
hi all ive got a 1000x800 mira oblong tray and need a sliding door cubical to fit 1000 sliding door with 800 panel , iv fitted lots in the past...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back