Search the forum,

Discuss YouTube video. Saw this and felt for the guy. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

It’s one of them just have to deal with it and think fast

Whats happened? someone turned on the stop tap?

Back feeding from a shower I guess nrv failed

When ever working alone I keep a speedfit cap,comp cap and a 1/2 cap in my pocket also a hammer close :D

There is a woman taking a shower and it’s back feeding
Buts it’s a combi and must be off for him to be working on it.
How is the shower working?

But I thought I heard him say he’d isolated the cold? Which feeds the hot. Unless a botch plumbing setup?

But didn’t turn the mains water off so cold shower which back feed the boiler

There is a woman taking a shower and it’s back feeding
Buts it’s a combi and must be off for him to be working on it.
How is the shower working?

Cold shower :D

I was going to say it's fake as he can easily isolate under the boiler... But the read Shaun's comment and course it's back feeding from the hot!! Unlucky!

Reply to YouTube video. Saw this and felt for the guy. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has worked perfectly up until this week. When the boiler does start, it runs for a few seconds, makes some noises, and then shuts down again. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes in the concrete walls of the new pool. You can see the problem in this video: and the re-routed pipes here that will be encased in the concrete...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is switched on before it stops. There is a sink nearby, sometimes if we switch that on slowly before turning on the shower then the shower doesn't make a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off. I've attached a short video of the sound. It isn't constant, it seems to happen within the first 10 mins of the boiler starting up, then you won't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock