Discuss Worcester Heatslave 15/19 No Red Light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it was that simple as the time clock,

so you did need an engineer to put you in the right direction after 6 days.

There where times when the Darwinian theory didn't work!!!!

No oftec engineer needed & I did save myself a fortune, it was the programmer, a 5 mins job to unplug & plug a new one in, it was as easier than changing a 3 pin plug.

Welshcob
I hope you thanked IDChappy who suggested that right from the start (that suggestion you poopoohed) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Heatslave 15/19 No Red Light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock