Discuss Worcester conentional 30 kw wiring issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardd

Hi

Just installed the above boiler on an existing ch system the existing system incorporates the honeywell smartfit s plan controls.

I now need to connect the honeywell controls to the boiler. There is no 3 core with the worcester to connect to the honeywell wiring center .Do you need to provide the cable yourself.

Or am I missing something.

i thing you have to hard wire it ,have not done one just what i remember from honeywell training

All the controls are wired from previous install just need to connect from honeywell wiring center to boiler.

It was a baxi heat only 30 kw . The cable was connected to the baxi and to the honeywell wiring center. So I disconnected the cable from the baxi at the wiring center to take the boiler of the wall the cable is still hanging on the old baxi . If i cut it of with snips could I use that same cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester conentional 30 kw wiring issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Experiencing an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 21i conventional boiler if anyone could help! I have previously installed a Tado smart controls...
Replies
Views
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Back