Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Worcester CDI U Codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewat66

Gas Engineer
Hi All,
i have been working on a Worcester 35 CDI. The boiler wasn't getting the heat away and was going up to 99 on the screen and then going into u codes. Nothing in the manual on these but having changed the pump, diverter motor & temp sensor the boiler worked for a week then started playing up again. The new pump had failed so was changed again but the original problem is still happening albeit not as often. Worcester have said to change the board but not sure about this. Does anyone no about these u codes and has anyone had a similar problem?
thanks
kewat66

2 digit display... It goes to U to indicate over 100 degrees... Eg u9 is 109

Hello i have had the same issue before when running hot water, just cleaned out the plate heat exchanger and its been fine since. You do not need a new pcb at £200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester CDI U Codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a worcester greenstar 30 CDi Classic regular. The central heating is working fine but the water is not heating. If i put the system...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock