Discuss worc 40 cdi conventional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aladin

hi again
went out to a 40cdi conventional other day boiler fires goes to full then after rads warm up goes to low temp then stops i called worc tech (brill people ) went through routine they diagnosed a pcb problem great fitted new pcb still the same any help cust not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worc 40 cdi conventional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, 12 year old boiler, regularly serviced working fine, then wife turned on hot water and it stopped working. Same then with CH. Left it for...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, but im new to these forums and upon searching for some answers to my below question i come across this thread. I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock