Discuss Wirquin 40mm solvent weld flexi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipeaquint

Gas Engineer
Hi,
Does anyone know who stocks Wirquin 40mm magiflex solvent connectors? I'm up in Aberdeen and only know of B&Q locally who stock, but they're now becoming hit and miss. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wirquin 40mm solvent weld flexi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi All I currently have a Koi set up and it's all done with Toolstation push fit connectors (these are an odd size and different to polypipe...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock