Discuss Wiring Hive reciever to a Vaillant combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one have a wiring diagram for the Hive reciever to a ecotec pro? It's single channel as it's heating only. Thanks

do you already have an external time clock/room stat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring Hive reciever to a Vaillant combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
I'm replacing my multi-zone Danfoss controllers with Hive, so far the downstairs Hive receiver is wired in and working well. I'm having a problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Back