Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss wireless thermostats etc. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maccy

Hi

Just had a Worcester 30Si fitted and got a wireless digistat with it. A couple of silly beginner questions:

Can I buy another digistat and link it to my boiler i.e. can I have one upstairs and one downstairs?

I see there's something called a 'digistat optimiser' available as well - how is this better than the standard digistat?

I've yet to plough through the manuals yet but can somebody explain what the eco setting does/is? My hot water is set to that.

Please explain in words that a 10 year old could understand :eek:

TIA

oh why a digistat ?
dont fit them no more as get to many call backs as to how they work !!!

you can only have one digistat upstairs and one downstairs if your central heating is split into upstairs and downstairs zones. which i would say yours is not.
eco setting is a pre heat for your hot water. basically if you have if off (not illuminated) you will get hot water at your taps quicker than normal.
have it on and hot water will only fire on demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wireless thermostats etc. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
Hello. I wonder if someone can help. We have noticed 2 issues in our house over the last couple of weeks . We have a Glow Worm Ultracom 24cxi...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A bit of background first I have a air source heat pump, downstairs is all underfloor heating and controlled by individual room thermostats...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock