Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wireless thermostat salus rt500rf help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sean Walczak

Just installed a rt500rf salus therm to my baxi 80e boiler iv removed the link from the SL and unplugged the old therm but for love nor money can i get the therm to turn my boiler on for heating nor control it the only thing i can think of is that the old timer stat had a switch to control the heating ie timer off and on and the salus merely controls the temp.. the reciever and salus controls work as ment to as far as connected to eachover goes and lights on help?!?!?!

Have you wired it in the correct order, boiler wont switch on if you have removed the switch live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless thermostat salus rt500rf help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock