Search the forum,

Discuss wilo pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffy27

in a large house today where heating had not been on for a while.lpg gas boiler . pump was plugged in to a socket box along with supply for burner.power came to this when heating was activated.any way to the problem.... when i plugged in the pump it never ran and then tripped the switch for that circuit of the building.tried it again with same result.what could b gone in pump to say it was doing this . pump is a wilo 25/ 7 circulating pump. thanks

what i'd like to know is why or what part of pump would trip the electrics .what can i do to rectify this .thank for the help

when an appliance ie pump comes on an is siezed it puts a load onto your elecrtic system and pops the fuse
you say its not been used for a while, try to rotate the pump impeller with a screwdriver or try a couple of good taps with a hammer on the pump casing these will usually un sieze the pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wilo pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock