Discuss where do I wire the underfloor heating pump on a S plan system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markwilt

Hi
I have just changed from a Y to a S plan with 3 zones but the wiring instructions do not say where to wire the UF pump.

I have a horstmann h37xl programmer & am working from the wiring diagram Masterpack 37 which I have linked below.

[DLMURL]http://www.horstmann.co.uk/downloads/ElectronicDocuments/Packs/MasterpackwithH37XL.pdf[/DLMURL]

Thanks

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you have underfloor before?

What are you using to mix the water?

Any other info??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

I have put UF in at same time (in conservatory). Its a pump with a blending valve attached. I also have a programmable room stat with it.
The pump is in the kitchen with the pipes running up to the boiler cupboard where I have taken out the Y system & put 3 x 2 port valves.

Thanks

If you mean the pump for the boiler then that would come off the orange wire of your two port(honeywell)

The pump for the underfloor heating circuit I would have linked to the clock for the heating of the room and have the thermostat controling only the two port valve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where do I wire the underfloor heating pump on a S plan system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock