Discuss Whats the best Blow Torch to get? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get an adapter for the primus bottles. You can then hammer nails in with it

My favourite torch at the moment has to be the Express Vulcane. Light wieght, wrap around flame, quick release interchangeable nozzles. MAPP or propane gas, lots of extras and spares available.

I use my turbo torch extreme for most jobs. it has a nice size flame and is very fast,brought mine off ebay for £30 including postage from usa, bargin. I still use my very first standard primus 2000 torch when working in close quarters to avoid buring wall paper, timbers etc.... On the odd bigger job the big bottle,hose and gun comes out of storage though its usually on a boiling ring to mek the tea.

I use a turbo torch- I cant fault it. Better than my old super fire 2 and a little cheaper to buy

I use a Benzomatic, they are very good and I can honestly say I have had no trouble with it (It was handed down to me so its a bit scratty)

As long as you look after them, I think they are worth the investment.

Defo recommend the Rothenberger SF 2, great torch. I know you can also buy the new SF 3 online, never used one but I think you have to buy gas refills that only fit that torch so probs one to steer clear of for the time being.

the best gas bottle ever hasnt been invented yet coz when yer trying ter light yer ***, if yer not carefull they will catch yer beard on fire!!!!

ive had a few, i usually mess em up by getting flux in them! maybe i shouldnt use them to put flux on eh???????????
cannot remember what my most recent one is, got fed up lookin, just use it to cook the solder and copper! tthe first one i had was great cannot remember its name and havnt seen one since. should check it out, it was cool.............or hot

im currently using the turbo torch extreme for the last couple of years and have been very happy with it although the piezo is starting to play up, am thinking of trying the bullfynch one from bes similar to the turbo torch. ive been through bout 2 or 3 superfire 2s and found them to fall apart to easily for my liking.

ive got the monument gasex at the moment. nice neat flame, doesnt feel like youve got a flame thrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best Blow Torch to get? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock