Discuss What's everyone up to today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Mrs wants me to make dinner,have too clean the garden as well,hoping to pass the dinner duties back to her and go valet the van

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning a nice long walk with the missus followed by a pub lunch but she decided to cook herself a cauliflower cheese a couple of nights ago. She can't cook. So she spent most of last night extreme farting and suffering stomach cramps, and is now not in the mood to go out. So I'm catching up on paperwork...

We're having a lazy one.

I've been to a couple of funerals this week so today is winding back, possibly cleaning the fish tank and watching a film or 3.

Local butcher slipped half a dozen of his prime steak burgers in with our last order so we're having them this evening. Ordered a pizza last night, they muffed the order so we ended up with 2 for the price of one, so that's lunch sorted.

And now looking forward to March when a contingent of Yorkshire masonic brethren led by Lee (BOD) are coming over for a visit.

It's going to be a messy one......

There will be pictures. .....

Just trying to get to the end of the day here, been feeling carp with a virus since the 23rd.

I'm trying to ignore my dog who wants a walk, it's raining the selfish little bugger.

Up just after 7. Breakfast, peeled veg for dinner. Tree and decorations down and tidied up. Sun's shining washing to peg out.

Trying to take a day off. Not easy when the house smells of cellulose fibre insulation and the ground floor's up.

nothing at all planned I might go to the pub for a couple of pints

Last edited:
Been tidying up today after family get together last night at ours. Spending this afternoon getting to grips with my new toy i bought myself for Christmas a glass fusing kiln.

Just dossing around had a shower and shave..tidied up read a couple of papers Mrs done some nice cheese and crackers with tomatoes and pickles for lunch just flitting between the forum's and eBay and dare I say Holidays.......whatever your doing enjoy ....if your back at work then don't work too hard.....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Ive finished my tax return. Starting to feel better after the virus.
Browsing for a cheap van for the lad that works for me as gearbox gone on the old one.

Back to work tomorrow boiler swap. Old ravenheat csi out new ravenheat wh80 in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's everyone up to today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Iā€™m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... šŸ˜„ I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock