Discuss what you think of this website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice mate, I would however as already mentioned ditch any association with Facebook.

Add a blog
Stock picks = wouldnt worry.......99% of all web is theft and smoke and mirrors anyway. But having said that i have a load of images to go up when mines readyish

Edit - just seen a blog link

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice mate, I would however as already mentioned ditch any association with Facebook.

Why is that?

I use my Facebook so people can look at my work as I put photos up of most the work I do. It's quicker and easier to put photos up on Facebook than it is on a website.

Facebook is good but keep it in more impersonal. Putting things like "got jobs to squeeze in oh the joys" would be very off putting for me IMO.
Also get the landline number on there aswell

I'd simply change it to installers.

Nice site, hope it brings you additional work (if you need it!!!)

Installers. Thats the word I`d use as well, was halfway out of the door last night and couldn`t think of it in the rush.

Why is that?

I use my Facebook so people can look at my work as I put photos up of most the work I do. It's quicker and easier to put photos up on Facebook than it is on a website.
I personally don't rate Facebook for professional services. Also you get a lot of faceless d heads posting shyte and trolling. My view only.

+1. We have a page on there but don't get much work from it and the leads we do get are pretty poor quality.

Some good feedback

Girlfriend doesn't want our land line advertising so I'm looking at other alternatives
Facebook I see where your coming from but I update my Facebook daily and by updating FB it triggers Google to place my website higher up the page rankings I think my updates reflect a steady growing business
As for putting prices on I did think about this but as you all know getting prices right is key, I would like to think I've won most of my jobs just by my personality and banter with the customer, if they saw prices first I might not have got that initial phone call

It's a ongoing project I'm sure it will take weeks to perfect

A lot of mobile networks offer a vitual landline number as a bolt on,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what you think of this website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock