Discuss what you think of this website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, but I would put the rates you charge on.

as a side note I had a web site for 18 months. Made sure ( and paid ) for it to be high up n google.
I had 16 emails in 18 months, all but 2 were from other companies wanting to sell he something!

been live for 4 days had 7 inquires, and i havnt payed for adwords yet, guy who designed it is amazed im coming up on first page of google searches already :)

Are these your fits or library pictures? I guess they are not your own fits I would only ever use my own fits on any advertising this is my own personal opinion but the site looks great all the best bud..brum

note fm me, if your T & H Plumbing, make sure your title on the first page is in capitals as well, looks better to the grammar writing nerds like me. Nice site though, make sure its your ugly mug in all the photos as well, dont use stock pictures, not saying you have, but I giggle at a few sites I have seen using the same pics as the web maker used the same pics

Are these your fits or library pictures? I guess they are not your own fits I would only ever use my own fits on any advertising this is my own personal opinion but the site looks great all the best bud..brum

there stock pics but i can assure you over time they will change to my own work, not realy had much oppertunity to add my own pictures yet

note fm me, if your T & H Plumbing, make sure your title on the first page is in capitals as well, looks better to the grammar writing nerds like me. Nice site though, make sure its your ugly mug in all the photos as well, dont use stock pictures, not saying you have, but I giggle at a few sites I have seen using the same pics as the web maker used the same pics

oh i had a right carry on with the lad who helped me design it, i know the pictures should be my own work but being a fairly new business having plenty of my own pics is not possible but going forward my own pictures will replace whats on the site also will be adding a gallery :) wasnt cheap buying stock pics either lol

Looks good, but I would put the rates you charge on.

as a side note I had a web site for 18 months. Made sure ( and paid ) for it to be high up n google.
I had 16 emails in 18 months, all but 2 were from other companies wanting to sell he something!
I disagree why let your competition know your rates??..brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what you think of this website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock