Search the forum,

Discuss what shower exposed valve accepts surface mounted supplies dropped from ceiling, Cant find any on normal websites. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Mira Element is a nice looking unit and very versatile it can be fed by falling supplies as below . Regards Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-051108.png
    Screenshot_20210710-051108.png
    391.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210710-051219.png
    Screenshot_20210710-051219.png
    412.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210710-051318.png
    Screenshot_20210710-051318.png
    650.2 KB · Views: 8

Reply to what shower exposed valve accepts surface mounted supplies dropped from ceiling, Cant find any on normal websites. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The pipe work from the shower mixer valve is exposed silver colour pipework. the pipe work will run up from the valve then take a hard left at the ceiling...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi there, I wonder if someone can help - I'm replacing an exposed shower valve but the hot water is on the right and the cold water on the left, when you look from the front at the existing unit. Looks like all valves are the wrong way round for purchasing a new unit, have I got this right, are...
Replies
Views
G
Recently we had reason to replace our boiler. It was on the blink and you could only con it into coming on by first turning on the hot water and then the heating. Whilst waiting for the installation one day randomly the electric shower stopped heating the water. It flashed low pressure -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock