Discuss what qualifications? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tim1984

what qualifications (if any) or how long experience and also what insurances would someone need to take on a person so that they can do there nvq level2?

thought city and guilds require 5 years min experience from an employer/mentor

you probably do need a minimum of 5 years experience with the nvq aswell

not sure about insurance but you just need to be working as a plumber to take them on
are you asking what you need to be a workplace recorder

is this the requirement then ? does anyone know

requirement for what? take on an apprentice? dont think so, you just need a plumbing firm.

if your asking about being a workplace recorder you need 5 years experience, im guessing this is where this has come from

i think the OP wants to work with someone to get his nvq, he wants to know what kind of insurances and qualifications the guy would need to be able for him to get his nvq

Hi fuzzy your quote is, if your asking about being a workplace recorder you need 5 years experience, my question is plus nvq or just nvq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what qualifications? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock