Discuss what qualifications? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tim1984

what qualifications (if any) or how long experience and also what insurances would someone need to take on a person so that they can do there nvq level2?

thought city and guilds require 5 years min experience from an employer/mentor

you probably do need a minimum of 5 years experience with the nvq aswell

not sure about insurance but you just need to be working as a plumber to take them on
are you asking what you need to be a workplace recorder

is this the requirement then ? does anyone know

requirement for what? take on an apprentice? dont think so, you just need a plumbing firm.

if your asking about being a workplace recorder you need 5 years experience, im guessing this is where this has come from

i think the OP wants to work with someone to get his nvq, he wants to know what kind of insurances and qualifications the guy would need to be able for him to get his nvq

Hi fuzzy your quote is, if your asking about being a workplace recorder you need 5 years experience, my question is plus nvq or just nvq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what qualifications? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, any meter installers about? im looking to complete a course to get CCN1 qualified and met1 qualified so I can look at becoming a smart...
Replies
Views
I would like to know what official qualifications the typical Plumbers Mate of today need to have to get hired.
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock