Search the forum,

Discuss What ones better? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

Looking at these to radios for work

What one is better and would people recommend any one got any of them?

DeWalt DCR017 vrs Makita 31297

Cheers

Anything makita over anything black & decker ( aka dewalt)

Black and decker industrial were bulletproof but i'd just buy a 20 quid wireless for work

iphone and a port to amplify it surely for all you modern nerdy types out there, boom boxes were so 80s

Makita has great bass! Shame it doesn't charge batteries tho!

Oh m8 I gotta find oot. I know it's the only one Toolstation do. And sounds well good and very loud..

Looking at these to radios for work

What one is better and would people recommend any one got any of them?

DeWalt DCR017 vrs Makita 31297

Cheers

go the older dewalt and its been ok - my mate has the Makita which I think is better due to its size - but don't like the plug in transformer can be easily broken on makita

Ended up getting the makita one looks better and I've always wanted one lol not a big fan of dewalt stuff

I got the milwaukee one free when I bought some gear. Novelty wore off after a couple of weeks. I just use my phone.

Office-Hack-iPhone-Toilet-Roll-Speaker.jpg

:biggrin5:

the reason only dewalt radio's charge batterys is because they hold a patent from what ive read on the internet?.

both are good radios tbh, the dewalt will be louder, charge the batteries. the makita is easier to live with due to its size and the time the batts last but dont charge. The new bosch radios are supposed to be the best site grade ones, but i dont touch bosch apart from the 36v so cant comment. Milwaukee radios are very good also.

it makes no real difference to quality that dewalt is part of the same group of companies as black and decker apart from probably better R and D. Stanley make mostly good stuff for both the diy and professional markets.

noticed b and q are selling the hitachi site radios at £39 whilestck lasts worth a look if on a budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What ones better? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How safe are flexi pipes my toilet cistern has one it was changed about a year ago when the toilet was removed for some work to the bathroom floor. However would it be better if replaced with copper pipe. What is the life time of flexi pipes, has any one had experience of them failing.
Replies
Views
Went to a small hotel we put new boilers and cylinder in last year as they were complaining about no hot water and heating on the top floor. I should add that's all we did as I thought the existing systems needed total ripping out and starting again but they didn't want to spend the money. Hot...
Replies
Views
Really can’t see what this has to do with Plumbing unless you want your kids to go to uni to study Plumbing😁. Fortunately I don’t have any😁, not that I’m aware of🤣 but you never know the odd one might come crawling out of the wood work at some point looking for money🤣 they’d better be quick I’m...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock