Discuss What is this pipe? Old Victorian house in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - we have recently taken away a false basement ceiling and discovered this pipe that
runs along the top and branches off into some of the basement rooms. Any ideas what the pipe? It looks old and redundant, and
Suspect asbestos?

Hi - we have recently taken away a false basement ceiling and discovered this pipe that
runs along the top and branches off into some of the basement rooms. Any ideas what the pipe? It looks old and redundant, and
Suspect asbestos?

Attachments

• F908D366-42F2-426E-B12B-D951A9DFC700.jpeg
    F908D366-42F2-426E-B12B-D951A9DFC700.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 62EDAC28-C188-4EB7-A1E9-CCD7F2A8226A.png
    62EDAC28-C188-4EB7-A1E9-CCD7F2A8226A.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 32

Reply to What is this pipe? Old Victorian house in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock