Discuss What is causing this sound? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I would think your neighbour is telling porkies , most if not all manufacturers will be out within a few days to fix one of their boilers , assuming it is registered of course ??????

Reply to What is causing this sound? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hello, my hot water is set to come on at 5.30 am for 1 hour , for the last 2 days I have heard this noise as the boiler is in the airing cupboard...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
This is regarding the hot water, but I didn't have a clue where else to post it. We live in a 22 year old Barratt house, we have lived here since...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock