Search the forum,

Discuss What I have learned today...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Job got called off so having an office /tidy up day. (always say when customers ask how I work sat or sundays that I can always take a midweek day off if it helps them...so am semi taking it ;) )
(ps its sunny in Scotland so SHOULD be a holiday ;) )

Learned that my snickers 0214 overalls are still fn fantastic pieces of kit......
Unfortunately I forgot about the £100 in notes and coins in the chest pocket ...and I decided to save the wife washing them by doing it myself.....
hmmm...wonder what the noise is as £20 worth of change goes flying round machine ..grr :90:

Cutting up the scrap and realised I could tell where all the bits came from....need to get out more :stuart:

And someone will call for leaking ballcock in the dirtiest attic EVER when all my work stuff in machine :90: (yes went and fixed)

Not even half way through day yet

What you've really learnt is how much money your wife actually embezzles!

She would religiously go through your pockets prior to putting your clothes in the machine

Don't worry - most of us are in the same boat.

What I've learnt today is I'm pants at surfing!

Today's job got cancelled when the part never came in so rebooked it for Friday and moved Friday's job to this morning, shot off and did that job and home by 11:30, should of done some paper work but the weather is nice and winter is only round the corner so I may as well make the most of quiet days. So afternoon well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What I have learned today...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps just one person. I came to plumbing late in life and went on a course that you qualify in 10 weeks. I was hit with all the negativity that no one...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
B
Know how it comes in 3,s ? well me my lad and oldman were on a job today,my lad has been a bit of a cock all day,well after having a bollocking off my oldman earlier for taking the pizz,my lad gritted his teeth and give my oldman a earful so this as resulted in him getting dropped off home this...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
DIYer here and this has been annoying me now for a few days. It all started with the boiler (Potterton Suprima with a new board) in the kitchen just clicking on and off failing to light. A few minutes with the meter and I speculated that there was a pump motor problem especially since spinning...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock