Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, there is still the decision of whether to kick out Gassafe or Riley,

Meh. I am feeling merciful.

Maybe it wasn't even one of these two for the drop?

Anyway - no eliminations tonight.

Although that just means twice the pain tomorrow!

Hasta la vista baby!

That Aaron Sorkin is great isn't he? What a brilliant series.

Its enough to take your mind off eliminating people...
Have not watched the west wing. I just finished watching season 3 of the Newsroom. Some of the best tv I have watched in a while. Shame mr Sorkin is not making anymore, I could have happily watched for another 10 seasons. You should check it out if you have it seen it well written and well acted.

Last edited:
Which one Ray? I just Finnish Ed watching season 3 of the newsroom. Some of the best tv I have watched in a while. Shame mr Sirloin is not making anymore, I could have happily watched for another 10 seasons.

Just finished the "Two Cathedrals" West WIng - the one with the Dire Straights sound track. Powerful stuff.

I liked "The Newsroom" too, although it didn't have enough episodes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I hope someone can help me. This morning we noticed water leaking under the hot water cylinder in hotpress room. On closer inspection...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So basically what happened is an engineer came out to my mums a week ago to do her annual gas safety check, shes a disabled bed bound OAP...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock