Discuss Watersafe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone joined this scheme?

I'm going to, waiting for my water regs cert to appear, why you asking? I did my water regs as a builder I work for has a lot of work involving new mains installs so I thought I'd get it done, then go on water safe as it's free advertising

It's free.
[DLMURL]https://www.watersafe.org.uk/are_you_a_plumber_1/[/DLMURL]

if you are in one of the other schemes

Last edited by a moderator:
if you were wras approved previously you automatically got transferred and as mentioned all free.

not pointless in that it means you can self certify all water installations without involving the water supplier and means you save the customer hassle

Going to join once I get my Severn Trent cert arrive, exam last July chased training provider in February.. Still waiting chuckle nothing is ever quick with governing bodies alas.

Going to join once I get my Severn Trent cert arrive, exam last July chased training provider in February.. Still waiting chuckle nothing is ever quick with governing bodies alas.
jesus last july??????? I did my water regs 2 fridays ago and got my cert this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Watersafe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock