Discuss Water leak through outside cavity wall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bonny

Hi, hope I am in the right place. This leak is on our entry wall comes through the mortar when the toilet flushes, bathroom sink taps running and the kitchen taps downstairs. There is no leak inside house. Any ideas please would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bonny

is the waste stack leaking?

Thanks for replies but looks like the old man is leaving it to the experts after all.
Have a good bank holiday. :smile:

feeling miffed, I thought we were experts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water leak through outside cavity wall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock