Search the forum,

Discuss Water coming up bathroom sink when emptying bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

When I empty my bath it comes up the bathroom sink plug and fills the sink before emptying?
Is this normal/how do I fix it if not? It's a brand new house so not sure.

Hi, sounds like you either have a blockage or the the waste pipe is installed incorrectly. Ideally they should be run seperate into the stack not joined on the same run as the toilet

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water coming up bathroom sink when emptying bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days ago and this morning i noticed water dripping from the ceiling below. I went up to the bathroom and saw that one of the pipes (which originaly...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock