Search the forum,

Discuss waste pump help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Customer just bought one of those wrap round baths (where waste is UNDER bath) .
Was going to be on a saniflow ...but doesnt want a step into bath..:32:
Any suggestions for a bath waste pump ???
Saniflow dont make them and NO place to get waste across. Head now hurting from trying to figure this out .

Customer just bought one of those wrap round baths (where waste is UNDER bath) .
Was going to be on a saniflow ...but doesnt want a step into bath..:32:
Any suggestions for a bath waste pump ???
Saniflow dont make them and NO place to get waste across. Head now hurting from trying to figure this out .

Not sure I follow you, all wastes are under the bath so don`t understand why you can`t use a pump. Sorry if I`m being thick here.

Not sure I follow you, all wastes are under the bath so don`t understand why you can`t use a pump. Sorry if I`m being thick here.
I second that but then I do have my thick moments !

its one of those copper baths where sides are down to floor so cant run waste along ABOVE floor . Needs waste under floor

its one of those copper baths where sides are down to floor so cant run waste along ABOVE floor . Needs waste under floor

In that case I don`t what your gonna do unless you can slightly recess a pump in the floor but there`s no need to SHOUT!

Do saniflos pump bath water out? I thought I saw on another thread they could not.

The Sanivite can but then your in to the minimum fall of the pipe from bath to pump.

Saw the other post but declined a reply as it was just a rant.

got told by saniflo ...one minute we could use a sanipack ..
phoned 10 mins later spoke to someone else and they said you couldnt fit any (bar sanivite ) to a bath because of a EU directive...grr

Take it you didn't take the name's of who told you a pack was ok to use?
Shame you didn't see my post January 2013 warning members of the change but then with a skirted bath your always gonna struggle.

wish I had...had engineer out who told me (and the owners ) that saniplus was good...now tech help says no.grr
Sanipack (which is only on householders pages NOT installers ) been told cant use for bath.
but on there case studies was used on a big hotel complex for wc /basin AND baths...grr
Would have been ideal :(

God knows - they seem to have a lot of products though so thought they would have something to suit

Ha Ha, thought you would know having been there and got the T-shirt, they did give you a T-shirt didn`t they?

No tshirt - they only told me about the tshirt to get me there.
Then they plied me with alcohol and free finger food.
I can't remember the rest.....
Oh but i do keep getting flashbacks....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to waste pump help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock